Saturday, April 29, 2017
In case of bad weather
The current weather forecast for Sunday, April 30 is calling for rain in the morning and possible thunderstorms in the afternoon. As a result we are planning to continue with racing as planned.
If conditions change and we need to cancel the event we will make announcements via the Ann Arbor Spring Training Series Facebook page, AAVC Twitter account, and this site. If you ever questions about the status of the racing for any day of the series, those are good places to check for any updates.