Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring Training Series #2

We intend to hold the April 30 clinic and races, rain or shine, unless conditions make holding it unsafe. If thunderstorms do occur, making a race or clinic unsafe, we will cancel it or possibly delay it to a later time. The current weather forecast is for possible rain in the morning, and thunderstorms in the afternoon.