New for this year is a fun race each week of the series at 2:00 p.m.! It's simply intended to be a fun race category open to all racers. Make sure you pre-register (required): the fun race can be the only race you do or you can do it in addition to another category.
Each week will have a different theme, so make sure you're ready for the flavor of the week:
- Week 1 (4/10): Flat bar handlebars (hybrid bike, beach cruiser, mountain bike, fat bike, etc.)
- Week 2 (4/24): fixed gear/single speed. (Riders should have at least one functional hand brake)
- Week 3 (5/1): Fat tire (tire width minimum TBD, but MTB tires will work!)
- Week 4 (5/15): Team Time Trial. (We'll make the teams) (must bring a road bike suitable for other USAC races)
- Week 5 (5/22): Elimination crit (must bring a road bike suitable for other USAC races)