A week before racing starts, come out to learn and practice skills that will help you be safer, faster, and better able to manage the unexpected scenarios that are a part of bike racing. This clinic is guaranteed to challenge new riders and seasoned racers, giving you better skills and awareness of where to improve your technical skills and how to do it.
- When: March 25, 2012, 9:00 a.m.–noon
- Where: Runway Plaza on the south side of Ann Arbor (location)
- Bring: any style bike and a helmet (both are required)
- Needed skills: Any age and ability is welcome as long as you can pedal, shift, and brake, plus are able to pay attention to others around during group drills. Advanced category riders will also be challenged by these drills—this not a beginners-only clinic.
- Cat. 5 riders can earn upgrade points toward Cat. 4 by attending this clinic
- Register online (closed 3/12/12, capacity filled)—$10 for USA Cycling licensed riders, $15 without a license. Pre-registration required and spaces are limited.
This event is hosted by the Ann Arbor Velo Club and Lucas Wall of Develo Coaching—USA Cycling Level 2 coach and one of the first USA Cycling Certified Skills Instructors in the country.
Non-competitive event held under USA Cycling permit #2012-1383.
(Updated Mar. 12, 2012)