For 2022 the women's field will have an overall points competition for the Spring Training Series. Points will be awarded to the top 5 finishers in the women's race each week (1st place = 10 pts, 2nd = 8 pts, 3rd = 6 pts, 4th = 4 pts, 5th = 2 pts). We will add up each rider's best 4 finishes over the 5 week series to calculate the overall series winners.
Monday, April 4, 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022
New for this year is a fun race each week of the series at 2:00 p.m.! It's simply intended to be a fun race category open to all racers. Make sure you pre-register (required): the fun race can be the only race you do or you can do it in addition to another category.
Each week will have a different theme, so make sure you're ready for the flavor of the week:
- Week 1 (4/10): Flat bar handlebars (hybrid bike, beach cruiser, mountain bike, fat bike, etc.)
- Week 2 (4/24): fixed gear/single speed. (Riders should have at least one functional hand brake)
- Week 3 (5/1): Fat tire (tire width minimum TBD, but MTB tires will work!)
- Week 4 (5/15): Team Time Trial. (We'll make the teams) (must bring a road bike suitable for other USAC races)
- Week 5 (5/22): Elimination crit (must bring a road bike suitable for other USAC races)
Saturday, March 12, 2022
The 2022 edition of the Ann Arbor Spring Training Series is coming up in April and May! It will again be on the course in Dexter, Michigan. Registration is now open, and pre-registration online is required to participate.
Registration dates and links: