Saturday, April 29, 2017

In case of bad weather

Inclement Weather
Almost every year we have a day of the Ann Arbor Spring Training Series that brings a bit of rain. It is standard practice to hold races rain or shine, and we will aim to continue doing that. If, however, conditions make holding the event unsafe for riders, event staff, volunteers, or others attending, whether due to thunderstorms, torrential rain, high winds, or other conditions, we may cancel or postpone the event.

The current weather forecast for Sunday, April 30 is calling for rain in the morning and possible thunderstorms in the afternoon. As a result we are planning to continue with racing as planned.

If conditions change and we need to cancel the event we will make announcements via the Ann Arbor Spring Training Series Facebook page, AAVC Twitter account, and this site. If you ever questions about the status of the racing for any day of the series, those are good places to check for any updates.